Friday, November 25, 2011

Hittin a groove...



The Bonaventure Hotel,
Downtown L.A.
The Bona Vista Lounge @
The Bonaventure Hotel

 Sooooooo, it's looking a lil like it's date montage time again =)


Two, almost 3 months in & we still wanted to see each other as much as we could, it was a bit ridiculous, but I was enjoying every moment we got to spend together.
We even had figured out how to be out on the town every now & then with our busy schedules - the Autumn in L.A. was alot of fun, falling in love.


Our city view 
 Since he worked downtown & I would find myself down there on location quite often too, we'd squeeze in a cocktail every now & then :)


We also hit a stretch of 3 weeks where he had his kids full time, which having not gotten to the stage of meeting them, meant showing some restraint & not getting to see him as often...


Not being able to live on texts & calls alone, one night we both found ourselves downtown finishing up work & he suggested squeezing in a drink at the famed Bonaventure Hotel.
OF COURSE! I missed my babe!


He treated me to a quiet romantic time high above the city skyline in the rotating rooftop Bona Vista Lounge.


There was much debate as to if we were really moving or just the exterior windows were...I think I lost that one ;)

Library Bar, Downtown L.A.
 It was the perfect fix I needed to finish out my week...


Another night, we hit the Library Bar, so at least we felt intellectual as we sipped our drinks & soaked up our time together. A great date spot to cozy in & chat.





His kids ended up with sleepovers one weekend, which meant bonus time with my babe - YAY!
This time we stayed in & it was peeerrrrrfect!
He wined & dined me at his place by candlelight, outdoors in the crisp evening air, the fire pit crackled as we looked out over the quiet city below.
Our own world, surrounded by nature & in each other's arms ~ this was worth the wait ;)

On came the music, pop went the champagne bottle & into the hot tub we climbed, the warmth enveloping us as we kissed in each other's arms. 

Early the next morning I was off to San Diego for an indie designer sale with my clothing company & wouldn't you know he got up, made me coffee & breakfast for the road ~ the best honey ever!!
When I opened up the goodie bag he put together, there was a delicious cup of fruits - he CHOPPED fruits!! He's too good to me!

His check-in texts & cheers for me throughout the day kept me smiling & gave me energy to keep on selling. 
A great weekend for sure!!

Another lil surprise
A simple & beautiful bouquet of one of my favorite flowers, the gerbera daisy, from my babe... just because
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment