Monday, November 7, 2011

The music swells...

 Okay, now would be the time in a romantic comedy movie for the "falling for each other" montage...and as a sucker for such films, I can't help but indulge in a lil stroll thru our happy dates...


(**for added viewing/reading pleasure, scroll down & hit play, for a fave from Ole Blue Eyes**)




Imagine my giddy surprise when I opened up my laptop to find a sticky note in, not on, my screen - how techie cool is he?!? 
Not to mention, sweet, awwwwww
I smiled all day  



A weekday evening at the art museum, live bands playing, wine bar open, sitting on a bench chatting the night away, almost forgetting to go see the exhibit we came for...

Once inside, strolling the gallery, together at times, each getting lost in the various pieces & what they were saying, wandering among the sculptures, our hands easily find one another and glide together 


Wonderful evenings out trying new restaurants, tantalizing our taste buds with food and lively conversations.


Delicious french fare, one particularly fabulous night out, with a pot au chocolat unlike no other... mmmmmmmmmmmmm, chocolat covered lips


Gorgeous lilies arrived in his hands at the door one summer day, my place smelled divine for the next week
I've let my guard down when it comes to the flowers situation ;)
He doesn't overkill it, but when he picks 'em, he does well & times it well too
xo
Cheers to romantic candlelit evenings spent with the one who makes you smile
xoxo




One of my all-time favorite Frank Sinatra songs, he croons like no other...

No comments:

Post a Comment